How to apply
Citipointe Christian College is where Christian values, personalised care and academic rigour combine to create a unique environment where we inspire students to achieve their personal best.
Connect with our enrolments teamTo find out more about places & availability please fill in the form below:
- Please contact us and let us know that you would like an Enrolment Package OR download the Enrolment Package from HERE.
- Complete and return the “Application for Admission”. Please include with your application the $132 application fee. If your application is for the current or following year, please also include a copy of the two most recent school reports.
- We will arrange an interview with you in the year prior to enrolment.
- Applications for Prep 2021 are currently being finalised. If you wish to apply for Prep 2021 please phone the Registrar’s Office prior to submitting your application to discuss availability (07 3347 5864).
Once the interview is conducted, if the application is successful an acceptance letter will be sent to you. The letter will include the “contract of enrolment”. If you wish to accept the position please sign and return the letter along with a $200 acceptance fee.
If you have questions regarding this process please don’t hesitate to contact Enrolments Office.
How offers are made
Qualities which may be taken into account include:
- Family or other association with the College
- Personal faith and/or active church involvement of the parents
- Academic and behavioural record
- If the student has previously attended a Christian school
- Date of Application
Applicants for entry to a particular Year level may be assessed for aptitude and ability whilst they are in the preceding Year. Applicants for early entry to Preparatory (July birthdays), please read the information sheet attached below.
Interviews for Preparatory and Years 7 are normally held throughout the year in the year prior to commencement. For other Year levels, interviews are arranged when positions are available.